Saturday, April 26

A Gamer's Blaspheme

Ok guys, you're all hellaciously excited about Grand Theft Auto IV right? Open world, awesome new graphics engine, amazing story, the whole nine yards. IGN even went so far as to say it was the greatest game since The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Well, what I'm about to say may shock you all. It may be even considered a slight form of anarchism amongst us hardcore gamers....I am not interested in the newest Grand Theft Auto Game. I recognize it'll be an amazing game and all that jazz, but it's just not for me.

Is this bad of me? I've played and own Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City, and San Andreas but I've never 100% been excited for them. Hell, I didn't get San Andreas until almost a year after it had been released.

So what I'm asking, is there any gamers out there like me who prefer the style of open world like Oblivion or Morrowind verses the sandbox style that Grand Theft Auto holds so well.





-Undrallio

Related Posts



1 comments:

Sp3ctr said...

I don't think your wrong in thinking that. I myself prefer the Oblivion like games (even though Gary knows how to ruin them with his constant chatter). I never have really been exited for any GTA games.